Indoor Using Auto-Ignite Pellet Stove with Remote Control Nb-PS
Model No.: NB-PS
More colour available
1. Outside: Steel coating.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200° C.
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with glass-ceramic.
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass-self cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. LCD control panel: It is placed on the upper side of the stove, simple and easy to be used. It is possible to plan the weekly switching on and off of the stove (week-end included).
7. Thermostat: The stove can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Smoke outlet: ø 80 mm, inlet ø 50 mm.
10. Electrical supply: 230V-50Hz-1pH. 120V-60Hz, 100V-50Hz
11. Remote Control: It is helpful to have the functions of on and off; Power low or high; Temperature low or high; Auto or manual in your hands within 10 meters scope.
12. Automatically clean the dust inside the Burner: It is solved the problem of clogging to the burner when the ash value of biomass pellet is over 2%. Reduce the frequency of your cleaning times
|Air inlet Pipe||MM||50|
|Air outlet Pipe||MM||80|
|Automatic Burning Time(Min-Max)||H||16/33|
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max)||KG/H||0.6/1.2|
|Rating Valtage and Frequecy||V/HZ||230/50|
|Rating Power||KW |
Contact us if you need more details on Wood Pellet Stove. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pellet Stove、Stove. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Wood Pellet Stove
Premium Related Products